Cocos Gang Tickle `Welcome Indica & Sunshine`

0 2075

Length:9 minutes Size:397 MB Resolution:1920x1080
Category:TICKLING
Related Categories:CLASSIC TICKLING,FOOT TICKLING,POV TICKLING,SENSUAL TICKLING,FOOT FETISH
Keywords:the tickle room,tickling,tickle torment,foot tickling,tickling feet,foot fetish,soles,monica,sexy feet,toe tie tickle,indica,gang tickling,lickle tickle,coco,sunshine tampa
Hello there Tickle Room LOVERSSS. It has been a WHILE. So here is the beginning of a LONG series I keep getting asked about, The gang tickle introduction of Sunshine Tampa and Indica to the Tickle Room. I started the day with Coco and Monica but Monica was FIVE HOURS late -_-. So Coco decided screw it she would shoot with me (Check out the Chinese foot torment series) hang out and then shoot with Monica, Sunshine, AND Indica. I did not plan this. It was literally a last minute play. So Coco not realizing how intense this is going to be says she does not mind being tickled by all 3 girls of Monica, Sunshine, and Indica.rnWe start with Coco in our most intense position. Arms up, Feet toe tied, girls at every corner and its time. Cocos size 6 feet and small body are not ready for this tickle hell as the tickling begins. It starts off intense as Sunshine and Indica attack Cocos Upperbody and Monica enjoys her feet. You can tell the girls are BARELY getting started. Then Indica REALLY picks up the pace on Cocos upperbody while Sunshine and Monica tag team poor Cocos soles. Coco is pulling on her restraints so hard her wrists were getting tormented with the tickling. She is SCREAMING and laughing unable to go ANYWHERE from this overload of sensitivity. We then get a 3 on 1 foot hell and Coco CANNOT handle this. She is screaming and kicking but can`t get anywhere. I would say the MVP of the tickling for this is actually Indica who Coco said was destroying her.
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 150 商户币 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

如果您喜欢或想要购买此视频

您可以扫描下方的二维码进行充值

充值比例为1:1,单笔最低充值100元

100的整数倍金额均可充值

转账时备注您的用户名或UID,即可享受即时到账

办理VIP更可享受超多折扣和特权~!

赠送至少(1000+)眷恋币,加最高(400+)权限币